Our case reference :
Full Name/s of the client/s:
Flight number :
Flight date :
The Client/s agree to grant a Power of Attorney with full substitution right, to:
1. VIDORA SHPK, VAT: M11912011C under the Albanian National Bussiness Register (“VIDORA”)
jointly and separately with exclusive power in relation to all sums owed in relation to the flight disruption, for which the Client purchased the flight ticket, identified by the above Booking Number/ETKT, including but not limited to compensation under Regulation (EC) No. 261/2004 of the European Parliament and of the Council dated 11 February 2004, or other legislation, as well as reimbursement of flight tickets and expenses made by the Client, (“the Claim”),
with the right to:
1. Act on behalf of the Client in order to submit the Claim to the airline responsible for the flight disruption experienced by the Client (“the Airline”), reach and sign out-of-court settlements with the Airline and collect sums in relation to the Claim;
2. Represent the Client in relation to the Claim before third parties, including but not limited to the Airline, administrative bodies (such as national enforcement bodies), alternative dispute resolution bodies and courts including but not limited to those in the EU, in relation to the Claim with the right to submit complaints and perform activities such as collection of information, sending and receiving documents and maintaining correspondence;
3. Collect and receive all sorts of payments in relation to the Claim on behalf of the Client to Vidora’s account in below bank details or another bank account indicated by the authorized entities;
• Please in description of payment specify our case reference number.
4. Initiate and carry out legal proceedings against the Airline before the competent courts and bailiffs, including but not limited to those in the EU and act as legal representatives of the Client during all stages of these proceedings; Every authorized entity has the right to conclude on behalf the Client a contract for legal assistance with an attorney/law firm in relation to initiating and carrying out legal proceedings, as well as acting as legal representatives before the competent courts and bailiffs;
5. Re-authorize third parties with the rights listed above (items 1 to 4).